Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bridal Shower - I failed at my DIY Giant Balloons With Tassels

Who isn't obsessed with Geronimo Giant Balloons with the tassels?  I think I've been talking about them for years.. Well, I thought now would be a nice time to try them out and found a DIY Tutorial on Sweet Thing's Blog.


I went bonkers buying tissue paper, ribbon and silver mylar from Jam Paper and Paper Source and then waited until my husband was away on business and baby was asleep to start making my tassels!









I had purchased 3 foot balloons from Balloonmaniacs.com and had them blown up at clothing store on the Upper West Side for $5 a balloon.  So excited a rushed home to attach my tassels and you know what? It weighed the ballooon down.  Complete failure!  Why hasn't anyone addressed this before?  Am I the only one that has failed?


Here is my husband holding up the balloon in an effort to make me feel better - it didn't work.. Does anyone have any feedback?


No comments:

Post a Comment