Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bachelorette Treat Bags!

I bought these super cute canvas drawstring bags from Paper Mart to make treat bags for my friend's Bachelorette party this past weekend!  When I moved I sent my Yudu to go live with my mother and was kicking myself because I wanted to personalize the bags.  Luckily I found a couple of packs of Avery Iron On Transfers just lying around the apartment and they seemed to work nicely.


 I created and printed my design (don't forget to flip the image)


Then I cut it on and placed it on the bags.



Directions said to iron the transfer for 3 minutes and then I let it sit before peeling off.


The finished products!


I filled them with some candy and random games + props that I found at Urban Outfitters





People seemed to enjoy them (including myself!)



No comments:

Post a Comment