Monday, January 24, 2011

My Wedding - Flat Jenn & Sean

I was inspired when my coworker Nia introduced me to Flat Stanley, her godson's school writing project in which Nia had to treat Stanley like a visiting guest taking the paper cut-out to landmarks then sending him back with a photo and a note about his visit.  Always the sports enthusiast, Nia gave Flat Stanley a Yankee hat and took him to a game.  I later learned that Flat Stanley is not a new idea and for variety's sake not all Flat Stanleys are named Stanley.  So I created Flat Sean and Jenn and included the paper bride and groom in welcome bags with a note asking for guests to take Flat Jenn and Sean out on the town and send us the photos.  


Here are some photos that we got back.


On the bus from NJ into the city!



A trip to the Jersey Shore!




In front of a moving van


The Javitz Center


The Flatiron Building


The Intrepid


And out in the city with the Satterlys!

No comments:

Post a Comment