Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Wedding - The Ace Hotel New York

As I was looking for a hotel for my wedding block, I received an email from a colleague who had moved back East after working many years at the Hollywood Roosevelt and who now was working on the soon-to-be opened ACE Hotel NYC.  The hotel was no where near ready to open on my first visit but they assured me that they'd be open in time for my wedding day... and they were!  The hotel served as an amazing backdrop for my bridal portraits (taken by Photography By Renee) and I really love the photos of the guys getting ready!


Each room has unique artwork and I think the "friend" wall is just perfect.


The guys enjoying the wedding day emergency kit that I had sent down.


Love this picture!


Furs throws are laid throughout the hotel just begging for guests to wear.


This wall is just fantastic!


Library picture at the hotel's bar.


Sean and I exiting the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment