Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Wedding - Cocktail Hour Take 2

One of the things that makes Tibeca Rooftop such a great venue is that you don't have to bring in everything.  All the furniture both inside and out is already there and available for use!




Check out the sunset!


We had candles in cylinders throughout the venue and tied them to the wedding them by tying matching ribbon around the cylinders and hanging crystal prisms from them.


I printed out specialty bar menus then découpaged  the patterned paper on the frames. 
 I also created custom cocktail napkins with our monogram.


The venue provided an ice sculpture as part of my package.



Everyone's favorite was the raw bar!


The city really played a part in making our wedding special.


Not to mention check out my handsome groom!


No comments:

Post a Comment