Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Wedding Invite - The Finished Product

I realized I never show pictures of a project when I'm finished with it.  Force of habit from years of producing events, when your done you pack up and move on! Below are the final steps of my invite suite once the pieces returned from the printers.




The finished letterpress pieces printed by Dusty at Publicide NYC


I lined each envelope with a different patterned liner that I created and Dusty printed.


They reply card envelope lined with the zig zag pattern 
fashioned after Rubie Green's East Village Fabric.


Thank you card with envelope lined with the peony pattern.


It seems like I punched hundreds of holes to tie the completed project together


The finished invite suite all together!


Envelopes back from the calligrapher! 


Ready for the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment